Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4- Around and Around

"Cut my hair!" My daughter has been very into my "first" project. She nows want me to cut her hair after yesterday's "first" was a success. Today I decided I needed to do something that my girls could experience too. I also made the decision that my friend, Amanda, and her son, Tyler, were also going to go with us.

Day 4- Today was the first time I have taken a ride on an indoor Ferris Wheel. Everyone seemed nervous but me. I was so excited to go since I can't remember the last time I went on any kind of Ferris Wheel. This Ferris Wheel is in Sheels, a sporting goods store. The 1920s Ferris Wheel stands 65-feet tall and is indoors!
It's pretty cool, and intimidating for lots.

We bought our $1 ride and found out my youngest was too short to ride. She was so happy to find out that she didn't have to go. My 4 year old was nervous but excited. She held onto my hand as we went around and around. I didn't feel nervous until she started rocking the car and leaning over to wave to her sister below. My brave, fearless daughter!
 


When we got off, she ran to Amanda and Tyler and asked to go with them. Amanda does not really like heights and was trying to act brave for the kids. She ended up actually enjoying herself and I even got a pic of her laughing on it. Her son, Tyler, was not into it. My daughter talked the whole time, Amanda laughed, and Tyler prayed.

 

We had a great time. We all did a first today. We even had ice cream after to reward ourselves.
It was great to share this experience with family and friends.

Now who is ready to join me on the next one?

Tyler bolting when it was over and leaving the girls in his dust. Thanks for going Ty! So proud of you.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! Aisling is such a brave soul making me feel brave as well (although I wasn't). What a blast! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming with us anonymous!

    ReplyDelete