Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30- Why can't I figure this out!

If you read Day 20, you know I have no idea what Twitter is all about so some friends of mine had another suggestion for me. Since I love taking pictures they suggested Instagram. I felt like I was 80 since I had no idea what it was and how to use it. But as you can tell, lately I'm willing to try anything at least once.

So I googled Instagram. It said you can get it in the app store. I got out my new cell phone which I still don't know how to really work. Where's the app store? I opened everything in my phone and still couldn't find it. my husband was out so I couldn't ask him. Ugh! This is frustrating.

Then my brilliant idea was to use my iPad. I know where the app store is on that. That's where I buy games. Eureka! I found it. I downloaded it and took a picture of the girls. I tweaked it a little but is that all I do? Shouldn't it be cooler than this? I must not understand this Instagram thing fully. Oh well, I did it. Now to share it. I found how to share it on facebook. Perfect!

I went to my facebook page to check it out and prove to myself that I'm smart and can figure anything out. But when I got to my page it wasn't there. What!? Where is it? Then I thought about how my husband has an iPhone and it is connected to our iPad. I quickly went to his facebook page and there it was. It said that he uses intagram and posted a pic on his page. No, it was me! I did it, not him. As frustrating as this was, I began to laugh thinking of him and the confused look on his face when he opened his facebook page up.

So after about an hour and a half, a cell phone, an iPad, and an accidental facebook hack I used Instagram for the first time. Possible the last time also.

No comments:

Post a Comment