Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 27- Why would I want to drink a vegetable?

Right after winning at the roulette table Saturday night, we headed to the Little Nugget for Awful Awfuls. For those of you who don't know, it is a giant hamburger with a pound of fries. The place is always packed late at night with everyone eating Awful Awfuls hoping to help ease their future hangover.

It was getting close to one in the morning and our group was finishing up eating our greasy, delicious food. When our friend, Chill, walked in and joined us. He ordered food, left to get a drink at the bar, and returned holding a Bloody Mary. I was planning on having a Bloody Mary at some point this year for the first time. Maybe I should do it now. It was a new day and I heard Bloody Marys help with hangovers. I had been drinking all night. Maybe I should try it.

I asked Chill if I could try his Bloody Mary for my first for the day. He was excited for me to try it. He handed it over and grabbed my camera ready to capture the moment. I took a big sip. Disgusting! I couldn't believe people would want to drink this when they are hungover. I would think it would make you feel more sick, not make you feel better.

"I don't like tomatoes," I stated. Why would I ever think that I would like a Bloody Mary?

Next time, I'll stick to good, old, safe tasting water.

No comments:

Post a Comment