Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

Being a stay at home mom of two little girls is wonderful but the days seem to blend into one another as we go about our daily routines. I decided I needed to do something to change it up a bit.

I thought about how I could make each day a little different just by trying something new. I also thought that if I'm trying to find something new to me that maybe my eyes and mind would be more open to new experiences and possibilities that come my way.

Last night when I went to dinner with friends, I told them of my idea. Immediately, they started coming up with things that I should do. A couple of them want to join me in certain activities. They helped light the fire underneath me and I became so excited to start this project.

So here it begins. My year long project of trying something for the first time every day for the next 365 days. No excuses. No make-ups. Everyday is a must for me to step outside of myself and try something new.

Day 1- Today is the first time I started a blog. It took me forever to figure it. But I did it! Everyday from here on out, I will post what my first is for each day. I will try to include a picture that way my family and friends can see my new experiences.

Thank God I didn't fail on my first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment